Methodical multiuser load measurements and performance analysis
A load measurement gives you security regarding sizing and configuration of your systems:
- By validation of the hardware and software configuration.
- Thanks to the realistic simulation of the expected peak loads.
- Through monitoring of the test object (system under load) during the measurement.
- By validation of the measurement results according to DIN66273/ISO14756
A load measurement reduces costs:
- Oversized systems induce permanent costs for the licenses and maintenance in hardware and software.
- Undersized systems lead to decreasing acceptance by poor performance and inadequate functionality.
- Suitable, correctly sized systems create satisfied users.
A special feature of s_aturn is the evaluation of the measurement results
- Integrated method for evaluating the quality of the performance
- Rating of the responsetime behaviour according to a standard method
- Provides the rating, compact as yes/no (top or flop) statement
Load tests are mandatory and not optional!
- If a portal is too slow, it is seen as not useable by the users.
- Oversizing entails substantial extra costs of hardware and licenses.
- Customers lost in the internet, are anonymous and not easy to regain.
- Image loss, produced by bad performance or unacceptable functionality, is much more expensive than an automated load test, stress test or multiuser test.
- Troubleshooting in production systems is expensive and complex.
- Detect anomalies and failures in applications, system components and services of complex IT-systems, before the systems are scheduled to go live.
- Gain performance statements about unexpected risk potentials and bottlenecks in complex IT-systems under real conditions.
A load test with s_aturn is an integrated solution and therefore far more than a load generator
- A measurement according to DIN with evaluation
- An integrated network - monitoring: an analysis of the network traffic during a load measurement serves for detecting anomalies like resets, packet loss or retransmissions.
- An integrated end-to-end - monitoring by an independent external entity lead to the identification of mutations of the responsetime behaviour during a load measurement
- An integrated system - monitoring on evaluating the resource consumption of the systems to be measured
- A measurement according to DIN supports in structuring of the test cases
- Automated generation of a detailled measurement report
Availiable as licence or as service